Remerge utilizes event stream for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from Google Firebase to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Initiate Setup.
- Log in to Google Firebase.
- For Partner Setup Go to:
- Analytics>Attribution>Network Settings>New Network
- Select Remerge as your Media Partner.
- Click on "Campaign Source" and enter “Remerge”.
*(Optional): Add a campaign medium (e.g. Retargeting).
- Configure Postbacks.
- Toggle “Configure Postback” and select the events you would like to pass to Remerge (ideally: select all).
- Select “All Conversions” in the right dropdown menu in order to send all events to Remerge.
- Verification & Support.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm data stream is active.