This guide will walk you through generating a Kochava Tracking URL that will run for your marketing activities with Remerge.
1. Select the App
- Login to your Kochava account.
- Select the App you want to create the Tracking URL for in the top left drop down menu
- Click on “App Tools” and select “Campaign Manager”
2. Create a Reengagement Campaign, Segment and Tracker
- Click on “Add a Campaign”, give this new campaign a meaningful name and click “Save”.
- Click on “Campaign Tools” and select “Add a Segment” and also here give this new segment a meaningful name and click “Save”.
- Click on “Segment Tools” and select “Add a Tracker”.
- Give your tracker a name
- Select “Reengagement” as Tracker Type.
- Select “Remerge” as Network (it will be either Remerge – iOS or Remerge – Android depending on the selected app)
- Enter both Install URL (from the AppStore) and Deeplink-URL (if existing).
- Select one or more Attribution Event(s) that will attribute a user to remerge once generated after the click (Best practice: Select “All”)
- Click “Save”
- Under Click & Impression URLs you will find the final link for both tracking clicks and impressions, that needs to be shared with your Remerge Account Manager.
3. Click Lookback Settings
- Select the active Remerge Postback, click the right arrow and select “Reconciliation”
- Select the correct value for “Device Lookback” (you should have agreed on a value with your Remerge AM).
- Impression Reconciliation (up to 24 hours) – for View-Through Attribution (VTA)
- Click Reconciliation (up to 30 days)
- You can ignore all the other settings.
- Click “Save”
- For confirmation please send a screenshot to your Remerge AM as shown below for the Reconciliation as well as the Event Lookback Window Settings you selected for the events that Remerge will use for Targeting.