This guide will walk you through generating a Kochava Tracking URL that will run for your marketing activities with Remerge.
1. Select the App
- Login to your Kochava account.
- Select the App you want to create the Tracking URL for in the top left drop down menu
- Click on “App Tools” and select “Campaign Manager”
2. Create a Reengagement Campaign, Segment and Tracker
- Click on “Add a Campaign”, give this new campaign a meaningful name and click “Save”.
- Click on “Campaign Tools” and select “Add a Segment” and also here give this new segment a meaningful name and click “Save”.
- Click on “Segment Tools” and select “Add a Tracker”.
- Give your tracker a name
- Select “Reengagement” as Tracker Type.
- Select “Remerge” as Network (it will be either Remerge – iOS or Remerge – Android depending on the selected app)
- Enter both Install URL (from the AppStore) and Deeplink-URL (if existing).
- Select one or more Attribution Event(s) that will attribute a user to remerge once generated after the click (Best practice: Select “All”)
- Click “Save”
- Under Click URL you will find the final link that needs to be shared with your Remerge Account Manager.
3. Click and Impression Lookback Settings
- Select the active Remerge Postback, click the right arrow and select “Reconciliation”
- Select the correct value for “Device Lookback” (you should have agreed on a value with your Remerge AM).
- Impression Reconciliation - NOT AVAILABLE for retargeting
- Click Reconciliation (up to 30 days)
- You can ignore all the other settings. Remerge does not use fingerprint or ip methodology
- Click “Save”.
- For confirmation please send a screenshot to your Remerge AM about:
- the Partner Configuration > Reconciliation page
- the Campaign Manager > Overrides page
As you can see it is possible to set the windows in the partners settings as well in the Campaign Overrides section. It is important to send Remerge both so Remerge can be sure to select the correct windows for you in the Remerge Campaigns.