This guide will help you understand how to activate the event stream from mParticle to Remerge. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Remerge Account Manager should you have any questions.
- Log in to your mParticle account.
- Select the “Directory” icon from the left-hand side navigation
- Select the Remerge tile to display the integration details
- Click on “Add Remerge to Setup”
- Select that you want to configure Event forwarding
- Enter the Remerge specific parameters – Remerge API Key, as shared by your Remerge Account Manager and Remerge Customer ID, which represents the AppStore ID / Package Name (e.g. Facebook iTunes:284882215 or Facebook Android:com.facebook.katana)
If you already entered Key and Id during Audience setup, you will not need to enter it again.
- You will be able to select the Configuration Name that you created earlier when you connected an Output.
How to connect an Output:
- Add Remerge as a connected Output
- And name the output configuration
- It will look like this
- Once this connection has been created, you can select it when adding Events to Remerge in the Partner Directory. Please make sure to check the mParticle documentation for updates anytime.
- Please email your Remerge Account Manager to confirm that we are receiving your events as expected.