This guide will help you understand how to send audiences from mParticle to Remerge. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Remerge Account Manager should you have any questions.
- Log in to your mParticle account
- Select the “Audience” icon from the left-hand side navigation
- Define your audience. The steps to define an audience can be found here
- Go to the "Directory" and search for "Remerge" there:
- Then you can either enter "Event" or "Audiences" option.
- If you already created an Event then it will take your Remerge API and Customer ID from that configuration, otherwise you will be asked to enter it now. (Remerge API Key is as shared by your Remerge Account Manager and Remerge Customer ID represents the AppStore ID / Package Name (e.g. Facebook iTunes:284882215 or Facebook Android:com.facebook.katana)
- You will then be asked to select Audiences you already set up for Remerge earlier
- Turn Status on "Sending" and click "Add Connection"
- If you have not set up an audience for Remerge yet, you will need to do it in "Audiences" and "Connect Output"