Remerge utilizes event stream for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from Tune to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Initiate Setup.
- Log in to Attribution Analytics by Tune account.
- On the left-hand side of the navigation section, go to "Partners section" and click on "Integrations".
- Select Remerge as your Media Partner.
- Click on "Integrated Partners", find "Remerge GmbH" and click on "Enable".
- Ignore the next dialogue box and click on "Confirm".
- Configure Event Postbacks to Remerge.
- Click on the second tab, titled "Postbacks".
- Go to the right-hand side of the page, click on "Custom" and then "Add Postback URL".
- Follow the below instructions to generate the postback URL:
# Under "Postback Name" define a meaningful name you will easily recognize again in the overview.
# Select "Advertising Partner" from the dropdown menu of "Partner Type".# Search for "Remerge GmbH" and click on the search result that will appear underneath.
# Under "Remerge GmbH Postback Template", select "All" from the "Platform" dropdown menu and "Event / event / All" from the "Postback Template" dropdown template.
# Go to "Partner", under "Postback Requirements" and select Remerge GmbH in case not already selected.
# Go to "Mobile App" and select the correct app you want to set up postbacks for in case not already selected.
# Go to "Event Name", select "All Events" from the dropdown menu and check the box "Re-Engagement Event".
# From the "Attribution Options" check the radio button "Send all events (attributed, organic, or unattributed) to this partner".
# From the "Re-engagement Window" check the radio button "Send events inside or outside of window".
# Send this postback URL to your Remerge Account Manager to double-check that everything is correct and click "Save".
- Verification & Support.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm correct arrival of events.