The following guide takes you through the required steps to generate a measurement URL to track our campaign performance in your Attribution Analytics by Tune dashboard. This does not impact campaign performance nor optimization but simply allows you to see our performance in your Tune dashboard. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
Please bear in mind that if you are planning to run campaigns for more than one app (e.g. iOS and Android), you need to repeat the procedure for each app.
- Navigate to the TUNE Link creation page.
- Click on "TUNE Links" in the lefthand navigation (under the “Partners” heading).
- Click on "Create New" button.
- Set up the TUNE Link (Please check the https://help.tune.com/marketing-console/creating-a-tune-link/ page).
- Partner: Remerge GmbH
- Apps & Routing
1. Select one or more apps for which you will be running a campaign with Remerge.
2. For each app, click the Edit button to configure the routing logic. Here, you can select or manually enter destination URLs and deep links.
# Campaign: Select a proper campaign. If there is no correct campaign you need to create a new campaign in "Campaigns" in the lefthand navigation (under the "Application" heading).
# Destination URL for "If NOT installed": either select an existing app store URL or define a new one (e.g. iTunes or Google Play Store).
# Deep link URL for "If installed": either select an existing deep link or define a new one (e.g. myscheme://homescreen, myscheme://order). Please ensure that the scheme is registered and working properly.
- Data Collection (optional)
# By default, automatically set the parameter and value/macros based on the Measurement URL template that Remerge predefined.
# Use the Parameter dropdown menu to select a parameter to include.
# Use the Value box to enter the parameter’s value or macro to be resolved on click.
# Click: If you click the tab "Click", that will show the Click URL that can be used to track clicks and apply Click-Through-Attribution.
# Impression: If you click the tab "Impression", that will show the Tracking-Pixel URL that can be used to track impression and also apply View-Through-Attribution.