The Native Ad format matches both the form and function of the user experience of the app in which it is placed. Implementing Native Ads is a great way of adding scale to your Remerge campaigns and retargeting your users through a more engaging channel.
Remerge is compliant with Native 1.0 as used in the OpenRTB 2.4. We support the in-app IAB Standard with the Native Element Units Ad Format.
In order to leverage native ads for your campaigns, please provide us with the Main Image, Copy (title, description, and a call-to-action), and Star Rating, as listed below. For further information, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Main Image Example (1200x627 or 1200x628)
Latin Based Languages
- Title - Ad headline (consisting of up to 25 characters).
- Description - Open-text field describing the ad (consisting of up to 100 characters).
- Call to Action - Text field for the call-to-action button (consisting of up to 15 characters).
Non-Latin Based Languages
- Title - Ad headline (consisting of up to 12 characters).
- Description - Open-text field describing the ad (consisting of up to 50 characters).
- Call to Action - Text field for the call-to-action button (consisting of up to 7 characters).
3. Star Rating
The following are examples of the mentioned-above Creative Assets and a Native Ad:
App Icon is one of the components of a native ad, and as such, it needs to be utilized by the publisher in order to assemble the ad. That being said, you do not need to provide this component to Remerge. Instead, we retrieve it from the respective digital store (App/Google Play Store) and forward it to the publisher.