This guide will walk you through creating a tracker that will allow you to track our campaign performance in your adjust dashboard. This will not impact our campaign performance or optimization, it will simply allow you to see our performance in your Adjust dashboard. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case of any questions.
- Create a new tracker for Remerge
- Login to your Adjust account on http://next.adjust.com
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation tab.
- Select the app for which you’ll be running a campaign with Remerge.
- Click on “Trackers”
- Enter the name of the respective top level tracker on the bottom of the right tab. You should name it “remerge” (or some variation to help you distinguish media run through Remerge).
- Implementing Deep Links
The Remerge tracker url should include an appended &deep_link= parameter to make sure the user is forwarded to the appropriate page in-app.To set up deep-links for re-targeting, please double-check you already implemented all the following points below for iOS and Android. From the iOS SDK instructions the mandatory points:
In addition, for iOS, it is required to `Enable Universal Link in the Adjust Dashboard` — View our guide here.
From the Android SDK instructions the mandatory points are:
Note that in all instances, deeplink and deep_link are equally valid parameters.
- Update the reattribution window
The inactive days determines how much time a user must lapse before a re-engagement partner can be credited with conversions. If the inactive days is set to seven days, a user must lapse for at least seven days, click on a Remerge re-engagement ad, and then convert in order for the conversion to be attributed to Remerge. For example, a user adds an item to his or her cart one morning but then gets distracted and closes the app without purchasing. Remerge serves the user a re-engagement ad that afternoon, the user clicks on the ad, and he or she goes on to purchase the item. Unless the inactive days is set to “0,” this purchase would not be attributed to Remerge because the user did not lapse. Therefore, we highly recommend setting the inactive days to “0” so that the impact of your re-engagement campaign is maximized.
To update your inactive days, please follow the following steps:
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation.
- Select “Settings” for the app for which you’ll be running a campaign with Remerge.
- Click on “Attribution Settings.”
- Click on “Reattribution Settings.”
- Specify the number of days of inactivity you require before reattribution.
- Send information to Remerge
Send to your Remerge Account Manager:
– the newly created tracker
– a screenshot of your Reattribution Settings
- Further Support
Ask Adjust Support to:
– create a remerge partner account for email@example.com.
This will allow Remerge to see the “Remerge related data” of your account. It allows our operations team to monitor all is fine with the setup.