This guide will walk you through creating a tracker that will allow you to track our campaign performance in your adjust dashboard. This will not impact our campaign performance or optimization, it will simply allow you to see our performance in your Adjust dashboard. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case of any questions.
1. Create a new tracker for Remerge
- Login to your Adjust account on http://next.adjust.com
- Select “Apps” from the left navigation tab.
- Select the app for which you’ll be running a campaign with Remerge.
- Click on “Trackers”
- Enter the name of the respective top level tracker on the bottom of the right tab. You should name it “remerge” (or some variation to help you distinguish media run through Remerge).
2. Implementing Deep Links
The Remerge tracker url should include an appended &deep_link= parameter to make sure the user is forwarded to the appropriate page in-app.To set up deep-links for re-targeting, please double-check you already implemented all the following points below for iOS and Android.
In addition, for iOS, it is required to `Enable Universal Link in the Adjust Dashboard` — View our guide here.
Note that in all instances, deeplink and deep_link are equally valid parameters.
3. Send information to Remerge
Send to your Remerge Account Manager:
- the newly created tracker
- a screenshot of your Reattribution Settings
Ask Adjust Support to create a remerge partner account for email@example.com.
This will allow Remerge to see the “Remerge related data” of your account. It allows our operations team to monitor all is fine with the setup.