The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your AppsFlyer integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- Log in to your Appsflyer account.
- Go to Change App, located at the top left corner of the dashboard's menu and select the app for which you would like to pull data.
2. Select Reporting Preferences
- Go to Reports, click on "Export Data" < "Raw Data Reports".
- You will be able to download Organic In-App Events (as displayed in the below example and highlighted in green) or Partner Attributed In-App Events (as displayed in the below example and highlighted in red). If you have been running user acquisition campaigns with a certain partner, we recommend that you provide us with the organic purchase and install events as well as user acquisition install and purchase events.
AppsFlyer Reporting Limitations:
- All reports are limited to a maximum of 200K rows (For further information please visit AppsFlyer's API Policy page).
- App open event is missing (For further information please visit AppsFlyer's In-App Events Raw Data Report page).
- Organic raw data export is a premium feature (For further information please visit AppsFlyer's Organic Raw Data Reports page).