This guideline will help you transfer historical data from your Appsflyer integration to Remerge. Please feel free to contact your Remerge Account Manager in case of any questions.
1. Navigate to Your App Dashboard
- Log in to your Appsflyer account.
- Select the app you want to pull data for on the top left side.
- Click on “Export Data” and then go to the “Raw Data Reports” section.
You will be able to download Organic In-App Events (green) or Partner Attributed In-App Events (red).
If you have been running User Acquisition with a certain partner, we recommend you give us organic purchase and install events as well as UA install and purchase events.
Please note limitations of the Appsflyer Reports:
- All reports are limited to maximum 200K rows. (Read more here)
- The App Open Event is missing. (Read more here)
- Organic Raw Data export is a Premium Feature (Read more here)
So if you have a big audience it will be better if you can internally pull the historical data for remerge.
Please send it in this format:
Each of these files should contain the IDFA/Google Ad Id plus the last timestamp of their last launch/purchase with some sort of headers, e.g. for ios_purchasers.csv:
2. Forward the Reports: Please forward the reports to your Remerge Account Manager.