We recommend always providing both portrait and landscape videos for optimal scale and performance:
1. Video file [Both Portrait + Landscape]
- Smartphone: 9:16, 16:9 [max file size: 30Mb]
- Tablet: 3:4, 4:3 [max file size: 30Mb]
2. Companion banner
- Smartphone: 1280 x 720, 720 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
- Tablet: 1280 x 960, 960 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
*If your design team is unable to provide us with companion banners, we are happy to provide support
Smartphone: 9:16, 16:9
Tablet: 3:4, 4:3
For optimal user experience, we do not crop/stretch video assets to match the required partner dimensions by default. That is why we request for all four of the above video formats if you are running on both smartphone + tablet.
Supported media MIME types
We support .mp4 and .webm file types.
Required Length: 5 – 30 seconds
We have found 10-15 and 25-30 second videos to be the most effective. Many publishers treat 0-15 second videos as non-skippable. We only support up-to 30 second videos for scalability purposes.
Companion Banners (End Cards)
Remerge supports the use of companion banners (end cards) with the use of video. The following dimensions are requested:
Smartphone: 1280 x 720, 720 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
Tablet: 1280 x 960, 960 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
Here are downloadable templates for your creative team to create these banners :
If you would like Remerge to create your companion banners, please provide us with your brand’s assets and guideline (Logo, fonts, color palettes, etc.).
Companion banner examples:
Tip : If you already ran campaigns in the past, your already existing static banners might be used as end cards !
Video Best practices
– Do not end your videos with the icons of the app stores, as we’ll send the user directly to the app.
- Provide both portrait and landscape videos
- Show exciting parts of the app that trigger an emotional response from the user
- Provide video end cards