The Video Ad is a form of digital ad that contains a video with a clear Call-To-Action and due to its disruptive nature implies by default that the user is usually required to view the video to the fullest extent.
Remerge delivers video ads compliant with the IAB VAST 3 standard and offers this ad format to clients who have video assets for retargeting campaigns. In favor of maximizing on scale and performance, we strongly advise that you always provide us with both Portrait and LandscapeVideos.
Video [Portrait + Landscape]
- Smartphone - 9:16, 16:9 [max file size: 30Mb].
- Tablet - 3:4, 4:3 [max file size: 30Mb].
In the interest of optimal user experience, we do not crop/stretch video assets to match the required partner dimensions. For that reason, and in case you are running campaigns on both smartphone + tablet, please provide us with all of the above-mentioned video formats.
- Supported media MIME types: We support .mp4 and .webm file types.
- Required Length - 5–30 seconds. We have found 10-15 and 25-30 second videos to be the most effective. Many publishers treat 0-15 second videos as non-skippable videos. For scalability reasons, we support only videos of up to 30 seconds in length.
Companion Banners (End Cards)
Remerge supports companion banners (end cards) and as such requires the following dimensions:
- Smartphone - 1280 x 720, 720 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb].
- Tablet - 1280 x 960, 960 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb].
Below are downloadable templates your creative team may utilize in order to create the banners:
In order for us to accommodate you with companion banners, please provide us with your brand assets and guidelines (such as logo, fonts, color palettes).
Companion Banner Examples
Video Best Practice Guidelines
1. Refrain from ending your videos with the app store icon, as we will redirect your user to the app.