Below is an overview of the three action steps we suggest you take in order to start running Static Ads with Remerge.
Target Audience Analysis
A clear understanding of your audience is an integral part of a successful marketing campaign. We strongly recommend that you conduct an analysis of your target audience and consider answering the following questions:
- Who is your target audience?
- What is the goal of your campaign?
- At What Point of the customer journey are you communicating with them?
- What Actions has your user taken so far?
- What is your user doing right now?
- Where will they be taken to upon clicking?
Digital Store Research
Once you have collected the above-mentioned information, please visit the digital store (App Store/Google Play) of the platform/s on which your app is located. This is an especially important step, as the creative material found in these stores renders useful and unique to your app information, such as:
- Unique app features and highlights.
- App updates.
- Special promotions and offerings.
Next, please follow our best practice guidelines:
1. Do Not Recycle User Acquisition Ads
The Click-Through-Rate for user acquisition banners is two times lower than for retargeting banners. With that being said, should you decide to use the same images after all, please ensure to change the Call-To-Action text to best fit your campaign needs.
2. Offer Additional Value
Promotional codes and limited time offers create a sense of urgency that leaves a strong impression on your user and prompts them to take action.
3. Make your Call-To-Action Visible
We recommend utilizing the same color for both your logo and the Call-To-Action button.
4. Optimize your Message
Perfect your messaging by putting yourself in your user's shoes. Which one of the following three banners appeals to you best? Which one could potentially appeal to your user?
5. Opt for a Short Call-To-Action
Limit your Call-To-Action to a maximum of 15 characters. Short and relevant Call-To-Actions outperform long and overly descriptive messages.