Static Ad Sizes
• We support .png, .gif and .jpg files.
• Animation length must be 30 seconds or shorter.
• Animations can be looped, but the animations must stop after 30 seconds
• Animated GIF ads must be slower than 5 FPS
• File size is suggested not to exceed 20k for 320 × 50 px and in general 200Kb to avoid impacting your campaign’s performance.
Native Ad Sizes
To leverage native ads for your campaigns, we ask for the following assets: Main Image, title, description, call-to-action, and star rating.
- 1200x627 or 1200x628
Video Ad Sizes
Video file [Both Portrait + Landscape]
- Smartphone:9:16, 16:9 [max file size: 30Mb]
- Tablet: 3:4, 4:3 [max file size: 30Mb]
- Smartphone: 1280 x 720, 720 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
- Tablet:1280 x 960, 960 x 1280 [max file size: 200kb]
Some resources from our integrated suppliers
Banner sizes ranked by impression share
The graph below shows the most effective banner sizes to generate impressions, clicks and ultimately sales. The top 4 banner sizes comprise 94% of all served ad impressions.
Creative Best Practices
Before you start the design process with your creatives, it’s important to have a clear answer to the following questions:
• Who is our target audience?
• What is the goal of the campaign?
• In which specific moment of the customer journey are you communicating with them?
• What actions has the user taken so far?
• What is the user doing right now?
• Where will he be taken to upon clicking?
1. Don’t use UA ads
The CTR is 2x lower for these banners. If you want to use the same image, at least change the CTA.
2. Propose additional value
People love discounts! Offering promotional codes and suggesting limited time offers denotes urgency which always has a strong impact.
3. Make Call-To-Action visible
Try making the CTA button the same color as your logo.
4. Choose your words carefully
Get ideas for proper CTA using store’s pages. What do u like more?
5. Make CTA short
It’s advised not to have a CTA more than 15 characters. Short and relevant messages always perform better.
6. Image/Message relevant to funnel stage
Most marketers are familiar with the sales funnel model whereby you start with a large audience at the top and at the bottom is the further engaged, smaller group of users that convert into customers.
For advanced retargeting, you need to be serving relevant display ads to each user segment based on their place within your funnel.
Please also be aware that many of our suppliers and partners have restriction relative to the content of the ads, such as:
Advertisers must not provide us with ads which promote the following content.
- Ads making misleading or deceptive claims : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
- Adult sexual content : IAB25-3 (Pornography)
- Copyrighted materials : IAB26-4 (Copyright Infringement)
- Counterfeit goods : IAB26-4 (Copyright Infringement)
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
- Endangered species products : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
- Hate content, sensitive topics and violence : IAB25-5 (Hate Content), IAB25-2 (Extreme Graphic/Explicit Violence)
- Illegal products and services : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
- Incentivized clicks and downloads: IAB25-7 (Incentivized)*
- Spyware and illegal hacking : IAB26-3 (Spyware/Malware)
- Tobacco and tobacco accessories : IAB9-9 (Cigars)
- P2P file-sharing apps, torrent or any apps that facilitate or promote copyright infringement :
- IAB26-4 (Copyright Infringement)
- Unauthorized ticket sales : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
- Weapons and weapons accessories : IAB26-1 (Illegal Content)
To get more information please refer to our partners' documentation: