Remerge supports Dynamic (Product) Ads which are used for retargeting app users. These ads are based on a user's journey within a specific app. The most compelling creatives are powered by a product feed.
Brand identity assets:
- Brand guidelines (colors, fonts)
- The content should be provided in the form of a product feed.
2. Feed availability
- The feed must be available via http/https or SFTP.
- Please provide the credentials to the feed (if required) along with the feed URL.
- The feed needs to be updated regularly (e.g. every 24h).
3. Feed format
- The feed format can to be an XML or CSV file (can be *.gzip).
- Unicode (UTF-8) should be used as character set (a byte order mark not to be used).
- The column delimiter can be a comma, semicolon or tab.
- Each row must contain the same number of fields.
- The file must contain a header with column names.
- Column names should be alphanumeric and must begin with an alphabet.
- Column names can be camel cased or snake cased.
- Column names should not contain spaces and other special characters.
- Fields can be quoted (double quotes).
- Fields containing a comma or quotes must be quoted.
4. Feed content
The feed can have many columns but at least one unique ID column is required.
- Product ID, which will be used to match with event data.
- Product name.
- URL of the image to be displayed in the ads ( *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.png formats).
- Deeplink to each offer.
- Product price (original and reduced) - important for retail and fashion apps.
- Any other info which can enrich the banners, for example: rating, number of rooms, delivery time, etc.
- Product description. Please it short (e.g. product summary instead of full description).
To build compelling creative, custom title, image and deeplink should always be included. If the campaign is targeting iOS and Android, OS specific deeplink columns are preferred. If the only changing part in a deeplink is the product ID, a deeplink column is not needed at all.
Data duplication or derived data should be avoided in the feed. For example, if every deeplink starts with the same prefix, please avoid the prefix.
5. Indexing the feed
The ID used to index a feed is usually supplied within the app event attribution stream. For example, ProductViewed event should contain the unique ID of the product as it is for this product in the feed.
N9czkX9WXo,Gloves of magic,122.22,myapp://item/31
6. Best practices for images used in a product feed
Keep consistency in the way your product pictures are taken (e.g. retail products on a white background, houses in daylight, food in close-up, same format pictures)
Avoid black/white spaces or frames around the photo, focus on a product.
Product images in the feed should not be over 300KB each. Lighter images will decrease loading time of the image.
Preferred sizes: between 480x480px & 700x700px. Images can be resizable dynamically via the URL.
Image path should support https (even if link starts with http, check in the browser if works with https).