This guide will walk you through creating a tracker that will allow you to track our campaign performance in your branch dashboard.
- Visit the Ads page on the Branch dashboard.
- Make sure you already added and enabled "Remerge" under the Partner Management from the sidebar.
- The click on "Create Ad Link" and select appropriate format:
For Remerge App Engagement or Product Link would be appropriate formats.
- Configure "Options" and "Analytics" and then click "Create Lick Now".
- Remerge cannot work with overlapping or contradicting attribution windows.
Either work with to conversion event windows OR to session/install windows. For Remerge there is no difference between a re-open or re-install, so if you want to work with session/install windows they both would need to be the same value.
- Please fill in the attribution windows for remerge as suggest above and send your account manager a picture of your attribution window on
- Account Level Attribution Window
- Ad Network Attribution Window
- Link Level Attribution Window
- When observing performance in the Branch Dashboard, please notice:
- The Branch Click Dashboard ..
- The Branch Event Dashboard ..