This guide will walk you through creating a tracker that will allow you to track our campaign performance in your branch dashboard.
- Visit the Ads page on the Branch dashboard.
- Make sure you already added and enabled "Remerge" under the Partner Management from the sidebar.
- The click on "Create Ad Link" and select appropriate format:
For Remerge App Engagement or Product Link would be appropriate formats.
- Configure "Options" and "Analytics" and then click "Create Lick Now".
- When you decide on Attribution Windows, please note:
Remerge cannot work with overlapping or contradicting attribution windows.
Either work with to conversion event windows OR to session/install windows. For Remerge there is no difference between a re-open or re-install, so if you want to work with session/install windows they both would need to be the same value.
What we suggest:
- Please focus on the window for the event which is most important to you. (e.g. click to conversion event works for most events, e.g. purchase, level, contact_email etc.)
- Please let Remerge know the re-engagement inactivity window
Please fill in the attribution windows for remerge as suggest above and please remember to double-check the windows you give remerge are not overwritten somewhere in the system.
Branch allows you to define attribution windows on these levels:
- Account Level Attribution Window
- Ad Network Attribution Window
- Link Level Attribution Window