This guide tells you how to set up event postbacks for Remerge in the Singular Dashboard.
- Login to the new singular portal
- Click on "Attributions" and then "Partner Configurations"
Then Search for "Remerge" in the Top Bar:
- Then you have all settings on one page:
- Please send your Remerge Account Manager a screenshot of the page above, so he can check if events are arriving and sync attribution windows with the once you selected above.
- How to add event attributes to the event postback templates:
Event attributes are important if you need Remerge to match them later with content of your feed in case of Dynamic Product Ads.
The Singular documentation for adding event attributes is here. Once you set up to share the event attributes with the Singular SDK, then you can send them to Remerge too.
Please edit your Remerge Postback Template and add:
then add all of your event attributes, you can name them as you would like to, e.g.
In the end it should looks like this: