Remerge utilizes event stream for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from Singular to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Initiate Setup.
- Login to the new Singular portal.
- Select Remerge as your Media Partner.
- Click on "Attributions" and then "Partner Configuration".
- Search for "Remerge" in the "Partner Configuration" bar on top of the page:
- Verification & Support.
- Send your Remerge Account Manager a screenshot of the below page to confirm correct arrival of events and and sync attribution windows with the ones selected by you.
- Add Event Attributes to the Event Postback Templates.
- Event attributes are important if you need Remerge to match them later with the content of your feed in case of Dynamic Product Ads.
# The Singular documentation for adding event attributes is here. Once you set up to share event attributes with the Singular SDK, you can also send them to Remerge.
# Edit your Remerge Postback template and add:
- Make sure to use a placeholder Remerge is able to match with the ID from your product feed (prd_code, item_code, item_id or similar).