Remerge ads are subject to compliance with the policies placed by our supply partners. Said policies define the advertising categories and creative content we may display on behalf of our advertisers. The below document lists the various Banned, Age-Restricted, and Geo-Restricted topics you should AVOID employing in your campaigns with Remerge.
Please note: Failing to meet said requirements puts advertisers (and thus potentially, Remerge) at risk of ACCESS EXCLUSION to publishers on the respective SSP. Accordingly, ensure to familiarise yourself with the below information and take the proper action steps. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
Remerge DOES NOT promote direct/indirect (suggestive or implied) representation of the following categories, in neither written nor visual format:
- Misleading Claims & Dishonest Action Prompts (e.g., a call-to-action without a corresponding reward).
- Counterfeit Goods.
- Sexual Content (including certain body parts, garments, activity, or text).
- Narcotics & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Hate Speech & Violence.
- Illegal Merchandise.
- Incentivized Clicks/Downloads.
- Distribution of Copyrighted Material (e.g., file-sharing or torrents).
- Ticket Scalping (unauthorized sales).
- Endangered Species-Specific Items.
The following is a list of categories that Remerge EXCLUDES from campaigns that target MINORS (please check the exact minor age within the targeted countries):
- Spray Paints/ Graffiti Paraphernalia.
- Dietary Supplements.
- Ultraviolet Tanning Beds.
Your ability to utilize the following categories might be subject to country and content-specific restrictions. Please note: If you suspect your advertiser might fit any of the below categories, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager for further support.
- Financial Services (e.g., cryptocurrency, investing, insurance, retirement planning, or stocks).
- Gambling, Lotteries, Card Games.
- Health & Pharmaceuticals (including alternative medicine).
- Political Campaigning/Government.
- Religion & Spirituality.