AppsFlyer is a market leader in mobile advertising attribution and analytics, helping marketers pinpoint their targeting, optimize ad spend and boost ROI.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from AppsFlyer to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Enable Retargeting on App Level.
Log in to your AppsFlyer account, go to "App Settings" on the upper left corner of the account page and toggle "Attribution" to "ON".
A closer look:
- Select Remerge as an Integration Partner Media Source.
Go to your app's dashboard and click "Integrated Partners" on the left bar.
- Select Remerge as your Partner and go to the "Integration" tab.
- Configure Postbacks:
- Always choose "Events attributed to any partner or organic". Information regarding unattributed events offers Remerge insight into the specific users to be targeted / negative targeted.
- Remerge recommends to first send all events and later send only events needed for the campaign.
- To send Remerge all launches please add the `af_app_opened` event as part of the (x) Add Manually.
Standard setup example:
Note: Send Remerge Rich In-App Data
Upon enabling postbacks, Remerge receives all events as well as rich in-app event data set up by you. If you are looking to run Dynamic Product Ads with Remerge in the future, please make sure to provide us with the necessary information required for us to map later with your feed.
Appsflyer's documentation for rich in-app events can be found here.