This guide will help you understand which actions are required from your side in order to activate the event stream from AppsFlyer to Remerge. Please don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager should you have any questions.
- Enable Re-Targeting on App Level
Log in to your AppsFlyer account.
A more close up look:
- Select Remerge as a Integration Partner Media Source
Go to the dashboard of your app and click Integrated Partners on the left bar
- Select Remerge as your Partner and go to the Integration tab:
- Configure Postbacks
Please set up postbacks as follows:
(If you are a new client, first send all events before adding them manually)
- Send Remerge Rich in-app data
Once postbacks are enabled remerge will receive all events plus the rich in-app event data that you set up. If you are looking to run Dynamic Product Ads with Remerge in the future, please make sure remerge receives the information it needs to be able to map it later with your feed.
The Appsflyer documentation for rich in-app events is found here.
- Starting 1st October Appsflyer will deprecate the Launch event.
- To send Remerge all Launches please add the `af_app_opened` event as part of the (x) Add Manually
(The af_app_opened event is not available as part of the Send All events)
- Always use "Events attributed to any partner or organic". Remerge uses the unattributed events to get information on who to target and who not to target.
- Remerge recommends to first send all events and then later send only the events needed for the campaign: