You may grant Remerge with access to reports, which can be achieved either by sharing a report externally or via the Singular dashboard. The latter enables you to add and assign roles to users (and as such, permission to perform certain tasks). Both methods permit data sharing without compromising any information.
The following is a step-by-step guide for the implementation of both options. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. External Report Sharing (Temporary Access)
Selecting this method enables you to create your report, generate a sharable link to this report and share it with others, including those without a Singular account. In order to generate a sharable link, please run your report first, after which follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Singular Account and create your report.
- Go to the toolbar at the top right of the page and select Create Link.
- Enter a password (not a requirement, but rather an option) in the Protect with password (optional) box to make your link password-protected.
- Select the link's expiration timeframe. Please note: The link expires after 7 days, by default. You may, however, modify the number of days by entering your preferred timeframe in the Link expiration box.
- Toggle ON Allow changing date rage to enable the link recipients to view data regarding different dates.
- Click on Generate link > Copy Link, and share your newly created link with your recipients.
For further information on external report sharing please visit Singular's Sharing a Report Externally page.
2. Dashboard Access (Permanent Access)
Selecting this method enables you to create/remove users or edit their permissions to access specific trackers and/or apps. Users can be assigned Admin (full access & team management), Standard (full access), or Restricted (custom access to some of the functionality/data and pages on Singular's platform) roles.
In this section of our support page, we take you through the process of adding Remerge a Restricted user, which you may achieve by following the below steps. For further information on each role and its permissions, please visit Singular's Team Management page.
1. Add your Remerge User
- Log in to your Singular Account, from the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard click on Settings > Manage Team > Team Management. Go to the top right-hand corner and click on the Create New User button, which opens the New User wizard, as displayed below:
2. Assign a Role
- You should find yourself on the Invite New User page and view the various role options. Click on Restricted > Next, which takes you to the User Details step.
- In the User Details step, enter the firstname.lastname@example.org email address, name, last name, and description, as displayed below (the latter three are optional). Click on Next to define your user's Permissions.
3. Configure Access & User Permissions
- In the App Selection step, add the apps your user should have access to / Select All (you may also toggle ON the Automatically add future apps checkbox) > Next.
- In the Source Selection step, enter Remerge as your media source (data connector) your user should have access to / Select All (you may also toggle ON the Automatically add future sources checkbox) > Next. For further information on data connectors, please visit the Data Connectors FAQ.
- In the Metrics Selection step, add the metrics your user should have access to / Select All (you may also toggle ON the Automatically add future metrics checkbox) > Next.
- In the Screen Selection step, select the pages your user should have access to / Select All (you may also toggle ON the Automatically add future screens checkbox) > Next. Please note: The pages marked with a warning icon will ALWAYS show data related to ALL apps and sources, regardless of the access restrictions you may have placed on your user.
- Review your setup and select Create User. Your newly created user is added to the pending users' list and should select a password upon receiving an email from Singular.