Remerge utilizes event streaming for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
Braze can define a segment of users you may send Remerge via Webhook. The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from Braze to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
Braze Does Not automatically collect the device IDs (Google Advertising ID & IDFA) on your behalf. Therefore, please make sure to collect and provide us with the device IDs. We kindly ask that you start device ID collection early and ideally at least several weeks before running with Remerge.
Fill in a webhook template with the following credentials and review the below screenshot example of a successful implementation:
- Event name - Give the segmented audience an Event Name, which we later utilize in campaigns.
- Unique Application Identifier (Android & iOS). Examples:
# App Store - e.g., 911793120
# Google Play - e.g., com.gramgames.tenten
- Remerge Event API Key - Please contact your Remerge Account Manager to receive your Remerge Event API Key.
- Uppercased Apple IDFA (Braze's default format), e.g., DBC04712-89D2-4447-9855-559E49ACF8D7.
- Lowercased Android Google Advertising ID, which you can achieve by employing the |downcase method in the webhook template, e.g., 10059fa8-870f-4da9-8183-1b428e92a25e.
Support & Confirmation
Upon sending the webhooks to Remerge, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to verify arrival of segments.
For more in-depth instructions please see How to set up Webhooks in Braze for Remerge.