This documentation is for clients that do segmentation themselves and would like to inform Remerge about the segments. How segments are to be used in campaigns will be agreed with the Remerge Account Managers.
AppId + "_" + Date
- Android Example: com.gramgames.tenten_18112018
- iOS Example: 911793120_18112018
- The AppId needs to be the one from the iTunes or Google Play Store
- The Date needs to be in this format: DDMMYYYY
- The Files are separate per OS and per App.
- The file can be zipped
- There needs to be a header.
- The rest of rows is one device id per line.
DBC04712-89D2-4447-9855-559E49ACF8D7 would be an example value for iOS IDFA. We expect upper case with dashes.
10059fa8-870f-4da9-8183-1b428e92a25e would be an example for a Google Advertiser ID. We expect lower case with dashes.
- The file may contain another column/s with specific information about a device ID that you would like to share with Remerge. For example, the second column may contain a segment id/hash according to which you have preconfigured and internally categorized the user.
- Alternatively, one of the columns may contain any attributes of the device ID (e.g.: purchaser vs non-purchaser, high-value vs low-value or level_2 vs level_6).
Remerge will use the data as provided in the files and requested per campaign. Remerge will not add additional logic on top.
Please let us know what time of the day your files will be complete.
Remerge will implement a time to run once a day through your files.
Remerge can use your S3 bucket or provide one for you.
Remerge does not keep a history of at what time which user was in which list. The only historical data are the files in the bucket themselves.
Custom List Setup
Please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case of any specific segmentation requirements or a custom user list format that you would like to apply.