Below documentation is geared towards clients that do segmentation themselves and would like to inform Remerge about said segments. The way segments are employed in campaigns should be discussed and agreed upon with your Remerge Account Manager.
AppId + "_" + Date
- Android Example: com.gramgames.tenten_18112018
- iOS Example: 911793120_18112018
- The App ID should be retrieved from iTunes or Google Play Store.
- The Date should be implemented in the following format: DDMMYYYY.
- The Files should be separated per OS and App.
- The file can be zipped.
- There should be a header.
- The rest of the rows should consist of a single device ID per line.
1. An example value for iOS IDFA: DBC04712-89D2-4447-9855-559E49ACF8D7 (uppercase format, separated by dashes).
2. An example value for an Android Google Advertiser ID: 10059fa8-870f-4da9-8183-1b428e92a25e (lowercase format, separated by dashes).
- The file may contain another column/s with specific information about a device ID that you would like to share with Remerge. For example, the second column may contain a segment ID/hash according to which you have preconfigured and categorized the user.
- Alternatively, one of the columns may contain any attributes of the device ID (e.g., purchaser vs non-purchaser, high-value vs low-value or level_2 vs level_6).
- Remerge employs the data as provided in the files and requested per campaign and does not add additional logic on top of the provided data.
- Please let us know what time of the day your files will be complete. Remerge implements a once a day timeslot to run your files.
- Remerge can use your S3 bucket or provide one for you.
- Remerge does not keep a history of the time a certain user was part of a certain list. The historical data consists of the files in the bucket.
Custom List Setup
- Please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case of any specific segmentation requirements or a custom user list format that you would like to apply.