Adjust's Audience Builder is an advanced remarketing tool, offering its clients a method to build audience segments and connect them to a particular network.
Remerge has integrated the feature to automate recurring user list imports. For your convenience, we have gathered a list of cases in which you may utilize Adjust's Audience Builder:
- You would like to provide Remerge with data unavailable via in-app events.
- You would like to achieve an even split of users in a head-to-head test.
- You would like to run a test campaign with Remerge with a specific one-time list of users.
- You have just turned on real-time in-app events for Remerge and would like to share the last three months of app-opens/in-app purchases with us (as per our Historical Data guide).
- The feature is available to the Admin or Editor roles ONLY.
- The feature is available to particular clients and price plans ONLY. For further information, please reach out to your Adjust Account Manager.
Prerequisites: Ensure to Turn ON your event live stream by following our step-by-step guide to the activation of Event Forwarding from Adjust to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Build your Audience
- Log in to your Adjust Account, go to MENU > Audience Builder, located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
- You should find yourself in the Audience Builder section of the dashboard. Click on NEW AUDIENCE, located below the MENU icon.
- A Create an Audience pop-up window should appear on the right-hand corner of the dashboard.
- Go to the NAME field and enter your Audience name, which should reflect the user segment you wish to target, as per the below example.
- Go to the STORE field and select your platform (Android/iOS) by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Select your ID TYPE by clicking on the ADVERTISING ID option.
- Go to the APPS field and select your App from its drop-down menu.
- Upon completion, click on the checkmark sign, located below the APPS field.
- Go to the ADD CONDITION field and select your Condition/s from the field's drop-down menu.
- Define the timeframe by selecting it from its respective drop-down menu. Ensure to click on the checkmark sign after each condition (the number of potential conditions is unlimited).
- The group icon, located at the top right-hand corner of this section, will display the approximate number of users that meet the criteria.
- Upon completion, click on the NEXT button, located at the bottom of the page.
- You should find yourself in the Groups section of the dashboard. Split your audience into 1-10 groups by selecting the number of groups from the drop-down menu of its respective field (there is no risk of group overlaps, which means a user will NEVER be targeted twice by various networks).
- Upon completion, click on the CREATE button, located at the bottom of the page. You have now successfully created your user lists.
2. Share your Audience with Remerge
- A pop-up window with URLs should appear on the right-hand corner of the dashboard. These URLs represent the previously defined segments and are dynamic, as they automatically update with users who meet the conditions.
- Each URL links to a CSV formatted file that contains a list of device IDs per segment, which you may share with Remerge.
- Go to LINKS, find your URL, and click on the Copy (clipboard icon) to copy the URL.
- Upon completion, forward the URL to Remerge.
3. Confirm Setup
- Copy and paste your final URL into your internet browser, which should initiate an automatic file download, and confirm the correct implementation of the previously mentioned steps.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm process completion and enable testing.