Adjust's Audience Builder is an advanced remarketing tool, that offers clients a method to build audience segments and connect them to a particular network.
- You would like to provide Remerge with data unavailable via in-app events.
- You would like to achieve an even split of users in a head-to-head test.
- You would like to run a test campaign with Remerge with a specific one-time list of users.
- You have just turned on real-time in-app events for Remerge and would like to share the last three months of app-opens/in-app purchases with us.
The following guide takes you through the implementation of Audience Builder. We also encourage you to visit Adjust's Frequently Asked Questions section. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
- The feature is available to the Admin or Editor roles ONLY.
- The feature is available to particular clients and price plans ONLY. For further information, please reach out to your Adjust Account Manager.
- The feature allows ONLY the forwarding of device ID lists without date/time specifications. To forward timestamps of specific events, please utilize our One Time List Import.
1. Build your Audience
- Log in to your Adjust account.
- Go to the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard and click on MENU (three bars) > Audience Builder.
- Go to the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard and click on NEW AUDIENCE.
- Go to the upper right-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard, titled Create an Audience.
- Go to the NAME field and enter your Audience name, which should reflect the user segment you wish to target (e.g., Inactive Users).
- Go to the STORE field and select your platform (Android/iOS) by clicking on its corresponding icon.
- Go to the ID TYPE field and select ADVERTISING ID.
- Go to the APPS field and select your App from its drop-down menu.
- Click on the checkmark sign located below the APPS field.
- Go to the ADD CONDITION field and select your Condition/s from its drop-down menu.
- Define the timeframe by selecting it from its respective drop-down menu.
- Click on the checkmark sign after each condition (the number of potential conditions is unlimited).
- Click on the NEXT button located at the bottom of the page.
- Split your audience into 1-10 groups by selecting the number of groups from the drop-down menu (there is no risk of group overlap).
- Click on the CREATE button located at the bottom of the page. You have now successfully created your user lists.
2. Share your Audience with Remerge
- A pop-up window with URLs will appear in the upper right-hand corner of the dashboard. These URLs represent the previously defined segments and are dynamic, as they automatically update with users who meet the conditions. Each URL links to a CSV formatted file that contains a list of device IDs per segment, which you may share with Remerge.
- Go to the LINKS field and click on the Clipboard icon to copy the URL.
- Forward the URL to your Remerge Account Manager.
3. Confirm Setup
- Copy and paste your final URL into your internet browser, which should initiate an automatic file download, and confirm the correct implementation of the previously mentioned steps.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm process completion and enable testing.