Below is our step-by-step guide to activation of event forwarding and batch transfer of Adobe Audience Manager segments from Adobe Creative Cloud to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
The mobile SDK implementation should be referencing the Global DPIDs mentioned below.
The User ID key must be set to one of the following Global DPIDs :
- Apple IDFA (ID for Advertisers) (20915).
- Google Ad ID (GAID) (20914).
1. Activate Server-to-Server Destination
- Reach out to Adobe Creative Cloud (as this step can only be achieved by an Adobe Creative Cloud representative) and request the activation of a server-to-server destination, which is specific to your platform.
2. Initiate Implementation
- Provide Remerge with your Destination ID, which we should enter into the Remerge platform.
3. Configure Event Forwarding
- Await confirmation from Remerge.
- Set up the events and segments you would like to send to Remerge.
- Confirm with an Adobe Creative Cloud representative the implementation of the below methodology:
4. Confirm Setup
- Upon confirmation from Adobe Creative Cloud, forward your events or Audience Manager segments to Remerge.
5. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.