ActionIQ is a Customer Data Platform (CDP) for marketers, analysts, and technologists, and an active Remerge partner. ActionIQ provides Remerge with user lists for audiences/segments for One-Time/Recurring List Imports.
Below is our step-by-step guide to the process of data integration via the ActionIQ platform. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Segment & Define
Contact your Remerge Account Manager with the following objectives:
- Discuss and establish the segmentation strategy that best fits your business needs.
- Configure your path to reflect the agreed-upon segmentation strategy.
Amazon S3 Bucket Credentials
Determine your preferred Amazon S3 Bucket option and take the corresponding step, as follows:
- In case you wish to employ Remerge's Amazon S3 Bucket - Obtain the login credentials to our Amazon S3 Bucket from your Remerge Account Manager, as per the below example:
- The Remerge Access Key ID: PLKR6XORH5XQRXYSLZ1B
- The Remerge Secret Access Key: 23R52F5678NDFT4L44G23R52M9086NDUT4M44N
- The Remerge Server Instance Region (which is ALWAYS: us-east-1), or;
- In case you wish to employ Your Amazon S3 Bucket - Provide your Remerge Account Manager with the below login credentials to your Amazon S3 Bucket:
- Your Access Key ID
- Your Secret Access Key
- Your Server Instance Region
- Follow the Define an Object Key instructions. Upon completion, you may review your path for accuracy with your Remerge Account Manager.
An Amazon S3 Bucket Path Example
2. Setup with ActionIQ
Reach out to ActionIQ with the following objectives:
- Provide the ActionIQ Customer Support Team with Remerge’s requirements as pertains to path structure.
- Provide the ActionIQ Customer Support Team with a list of audiences and strategic segmentation to initiate the integration of the configuration.
- Please note: DO NOT forward the Amazon S3 Bucket login credentials to the ActionIQ Customer Support Team per email. Instead, ensure to obtain a designated security link for the transfer of sensitive information.
3. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to conduct a final review of the uploaded files to the Amazon S3 Bucket for accuracy, and ensure to provide Remerge with the following information:
- Final paths that lead directly to your audiences and segments.
- Any additional information regarding your preferred targeting strategy.
Please note: In case of a need in segments/updates that extend beyond this initial setup, please reach out to ActionIQ’s Customer Success Team.