We have created the following document to accommodate you with the utmost optimal client onboarding/campaign launch experience and set you up for success. Start running with Remerge at your earliest convenience by meeting the below prerequisites. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Ensure Corporate & Legal Compliance
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) - Review and sign the GDPR legal framework, as agreed upon, with your Remerge Account Executive.
- IO (Insertion Order/Legal Agreement) - Review and sign the IO, as agreed upon, with your Remerge Account Executive.
- NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) - Review and sign the NDA, as agreed upon, with your Remerge Account Executive.
2. Impart In-App Event Data
Turn ON and enable the forwarding of your In-App Event data stream to Remerge. You may transfer your in-app events by employing our Event Tracking API or the platform of your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice.
Please note: Your event data stream MUST include the APP INSTALL event.
- Adjust Event Forwarding
- AppsFlyer Event Forwarding
- Branch Event Forwarding
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Original Event Forwarding
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Remaster Event Forwarding
- Kochava Event Forwarding
- mParticle Event Forwarding
- Singular Event Forwarding
3. Fulfill Creative Requirements
Share the necessary creative assets while adhering to the corresponding specifications with your Remerge Account Manager. For further information on the supported ad sizes, please visit our Core Creative Guidelines.
Dynamic Product Ads Compatibility
The ability to launch a campaign that utilizes feed-originated creative assets is pending compatibility with the Remerge Dynamic Product Ads offering. Accordingly and to further optimize our user acquisition efforts, we encourage you to provide your Remerge Account Manager with a feed that meets one of the following criteria:
- Your feed contains your TOP performing offerings ONLY.
- Your feed contains a COLUMN that highlights (and ranks) your TOP performing offerings.
4. Convey Mobile Measurement Partner Information
You may find your campaign-specific click data by logging in to the Remerge Reports dashboard (for step-by-step instructions on said offering, please visit our Reports guide. We also encourage you to provide us with a designated tracking link to monitor performance via the services of your Mobile Measurement Partner. Accordingly, please generate and forward your tracking links to your Remerge Account Manager while ensuring to meet the following criteria:
Format - Each tracking link is associated with a UNIQUE OS (i.e., a UNIQUE Android tracking link and UNIQUE iOS tracking link):
- Android - For step-by-step instructions on the generation of the Android Tracking Link via your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice, please utilize its respective guide (you may disregard the Deep Linking requirement of the setup):
- Adjust Android Tracking Link Generation
- AppsFlyer Android Tracking Link Generation
- Branch Android Tracking Link Generation
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Original Android Tracking Link Generation
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Remaster Android Tracking Link Generation
- Kochava Android Tracking Link Generation
- Singular Android Tracking Link Generation
- iOS - For step-by-step instructions on the generation of the iOS Tracking Link via your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice, please utilize its respective guide (you may disregard the Universal Link requirement of the setup):
- Redirection - Each tracking link redirects your user to the app store.
- Click Tracking - Each tracking link facilitates the visibility of user clicks in the Mobile Measurement Partner's dashboard.
- Attribution - Each tracking link supports ATTRIBUTION with Remerge.
- Install the app in question on your mobile device.
- Forward the tracking link to your email account.
- Open the email message and click on the tracking link. Your ability to reach the App Store page upon clicking on said tracking link verifies the accuracy of execution.
Share the screenshots of all of your Attribution Windows with your Remerge Account Manager by following the instructions listed in the Tracking Links part of this step.
Grant your Remerge Account Manager access to the platform of your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice by utilizing its respective guide:
- Adjust Partner Access & Permissions
- AppsFlyer Partner Access & Permissions
- Branch Partner Access & Permissions
- Singular Partner Access & Report Sharing
Upon completion, you should find your campaign-specific click data on the following platforms:
5. Establish Strategic Goals
Meeting the above-listed preliminary prerequisites indicates your readiness to explore a campaign opportunity with Remerge via a strategic consultation call with your dedicated Remerge Account Manager.
For your convenience, we have gathered a list of topics you should anticipate addressing in your discussion. Ensure to PROMPTLY notify your Remerge Account Manager should you decide to modify any of said points:
- Testing Phase (30-day minimum)
- Benchmarks & KPIs
- Reporting (Performance Assessment) Alignment
- Attribution Methods & Windows
- Exclusion Lists
- Vertical-Specific Requests
- Creative Assets
- Tracking Links