The below documentation should provide insight into some of the most frequently asked questions concerning User Acquisition with Remerge. In case of any further questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What types of traffic do you utilize in User Acquisition campaigns?
We employ both ID and No-ID-based traffic in our user acquisition campaigns.
However, the data associated with ID-based traffic offers an opportunity to extract further learnings that facilitate optimal targeting and performance. Accordingly, Remerge ALWAYS prioritizes said traffic. In other words, before initiating a user acquisition campaign on No-ID-based traffic, we reserve a small percentage of your budget to conduct ID-based technical testing.
2. Are you prepared to run with Apple's SKAdNetwork technology for iOS?
Yes, indeed we are. To further establish whether a SKAdNetwork-based campaign aligns with your business needs, please take the below action steps:
- Review our Apple (iOS14) guide and meet the integration prerequisites.
- View the current status of the SKAdNetwork supported traffic. Please note: Remerge runs campaigns on SKAdNetwork- supported traffic ONLY.
3. May I provide you with an exclusion list of users with a previously installed app?
Yes, you may! If you have shared your non-attributed data with Remerge for a prolonged timeframe, you do not need to take any action, as we can utilize said data. However, you may provide us with a user exclusion list consisting of the device IDs in question by sharing this part of your Historical Data either via our One-Time List Import functionality or the platform of your Mobile Measurement Partner of choice. Please adhere to the forwarding of a single file per OS.
- Adjust Historical Data Transfer & Adjust Audience Builder
- AppsFlyer Historical Data Transfer & AppsFlyer Audiences
- Branch Historical Data Transfer
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Original Historical Data Transfer
- IGAWorks: Adbrix Remaster Historical Data Transfer
- Kochava Historical Data Transfer
- mParticle Audience Manager
- Singular Historical Data Transfer
4. May I implement a Retargeting tracking link in a User Acquisition campaign?
For the most part, a cross-campaign adaptation of a particular tracking link is feasible. Furthermore, said tracking link does not require the presence of an appended deep link in User Acquisition campaigns. Nevertheless, we encourage you to forward said tracking link to Remerge to enable testing and confirm functional capabilities.