You may grant Remerge with access to reports as well as permission to perform certain tasks (such as tracking link configuration and in-app event mapping), which can be achieved upon clicking on the fifth tab of AppsFlyer's configuration window, the Permissions tab. The tab you are located on is always both highlighted and underlined as shown below:
The following is a step-by-step guide to grant portal access and permissions to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Enable In-App Retargeting
- Log in to your AppsFlyer Account and select your app.
- Click on App Settings and toggle ON Enable Re-Targeting Campaign Measurement, located on the bottom of the page.
2. Locate & Activate Remerge
- Go to the navigation menu, located on the left-hand corner of the dashboard, scroll down to Configuration and select Integrated Partners.
- Find Remerge by entering it in the search field and click on its logo to open our configuration window, as displayed below:
- Toggle ON Activate Partner. Please note: Each partner integration (advertisers & agencies) requires an initial manual activation. The Activate Partner toggle MUST remain ON at ALL TIMES. For a step-by-step guide and further information on the Integration tab please visit our Event Forwarding with AppsFlyer Guide.
3. Enable Partner Permissions
- Click on the Permissions tab, and toggle ON Ad Network Permissions.
4. Configure Partner Permissions
You may activate various functionalities by toggling them ON, which provides us with as much access as you see fit. HOWEVER:
- In order for us to support your app configuration, remain on the Permissions tab and ensure to at least activate the following two permissions:
- Allow to configure integration (which enables Remerge to generate tracking link URLs), and
- Allow to configure in-app event postbacks (which enables Remerge to set up in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab).