You may grant Remerge with access to reports as well as permission to perform certain tasks (such as tracking link configuration and in-app event mapping), which can be achieved upon clicking on the fifth tab of AppsFlyer's configuration window, the "Permissions" tab. The tab you are located on is always both highlighted and underlined as shown below:
The following is a step-by-step guide to grant portal access and permissions to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Enable In-App Retargeting
- Log in to your AppsFlyer Account and select your app.
- Go to App Settings and toggle ON "Enable Re-Targeting Campaign Measurement".
2. Locate & Activate Remerge
- Go to the navigation menu, located on the left side of the AppsFlyer dashboard, scroll down to Configuration and select "Integrated Partners" as displayed below:
- A list of integrated partners will appear. Find "Remerge" by entering it in the search field. Click either on the Remerge logo or "Edit" button to open our configuration window and toggle ON "Activate Partner". Please note: Each partner integration (advertisers & agencies) requires an initial manual activation. The "Activate Partner" toggle should ALWAYS remain ON, as displayed below:
For a step-by-step guide and further information on the "Integration" tab please visit our Event Forwarding with AppsFlyer Guide.
3. Configure Integrated Partner Permissions
- Click on the "Permissions" tab and activate any of the following toggles, in order for Remerge to support your app configuration. You may provide us with as much access as you see fit.
"Allow to configure integration" - Enable Remerge to generate tracking links.
"Allow to configure in-app event postbacks" - Enable Remerge to set up in-app event postbacks mapping to itself on the integration tab.
"Allow access to your retention report" - Grant Remerge access only to Remerge's retention data.
"Allow access to your Protect360 dashboard" - Grant Remerge access only to Remerge's Protect360 data, provided the feature is enabled for Remerge.