Below is our step-by-step guide to activation of event forwarding from Google Firebase to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Initialize Setup
- Log in to Google Firebase.
- Click on Go to console, located on the top right corner of the page, sign in with your email address and click on your project.
- Click on Analytics > Conversions, located on the bottom left corner of the page menu, and as displayed below:
2. Locate & Activate Remerge
- Go to the NETWORK SETTINGS tab, located on the top of the page. The tab you are located on is always both highlighted and underlined.
- Go to Add a network > Campaign source, and select Remerge from the drop-down menu. You may also add a campaign medium (e.g., Retargeting).
3. Configure Event Forwarding
- Toggle ON Configure Postback, and select the events (we recommend selecting ALL events) you would like to send to Remerge.
- Select All conversions from the drop-down menu in order to send ALL events to Remerge, and click on SAVE.
- Remerge is now your media partner and Postback Conversions are active.
4. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.