Remerge utilizes event stream for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from mParticle to Remerge. Should clients already have mParticle SDK integration installed, they may also send events to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Initiate Setup.
- Log in to your mParticle account.
- Select the "Directory" icon from the left-hand side navigation.
- Select Remerge as your media partner.
- Click on "Add Remerge to Setup".
- Configure Event Postbacks to Remerge.
- Select "Send raw event data to Remerge from mPractice".
- Click "Add to Setup".
- Enter the following Remerge specific parameters:
# Remerge API Key, (as shared by your Remerge Account Manager)
# Remerge Customer ID, (representing the AppStore ID / Package Name. Example: Facebook iTunes:284882215 or Facebook Android:com.facebook.katana)
* If you have already entered the Key and ID during Audience setup, you will not need to re-enter it later.
- You will be able to select the Configuration Name that you created earlier once you connect an Output.
- Output Connection.
- Click "Connect Output" to add Remerge as a connected Output:
- Name the output configuration and click on "Next":
- You should see the below screen:
- Once connection is complete, you can select it when adding Events to Remerge in the Partner Directory. Please make sure to check the mParticle documentation for potential updates.
- Verification & Support.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm correct arrival of events.