Remerge utilizes event stream for the purpose of building segments for campaign targeting. The event stream takes place in real time, thus enabling Remerge to update segments in real time as well.
The following guide takes you through the required steps to activate the event stream from Kochava to Remerge. In case of any questions, please contact your Remerge Account Manager.
- Initiate Setup.
- Log in to your Kochava account.
- Go to the upper left drop down menu and locate the app for which you would like to generate the tracking URL.
- Select Remerge as your Media Partner.
- Select "App Tools">"Partner Configuration".
- Select Remerge as a Network Partner (Remerge – iOS or Remerge – Android depending on the selected app) and Click "Go".
Configure Event Postbacks to Remerge.
- Choose the in-app event you would like to activate, click on the right arrow and select "activate".
- Enter App ID:
- iOS App Store ID  or
- PlayStore Package Name [com.ios.riseofthekings])
* Note: Kochava instructions mention to enter the Bundle ID even for iOS, but this is not the case for Remerge. Please enter the Apple Store ID consisting of numeric values only.
- Ignore "Delivery Delay" and "Retry Attempts".
- Select "All" for "Delivery Method" and then click "Save".
* Repeat the above flow for all events you would like to send Remerge.
Verification & Support.
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm correct arrival of events.