Below is our step-by-step guide to activation of event forwarding from Adjust to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- Log in to your Adjust Account, go to MENU > Apps, located on the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard, and select your app.
2. Locate & Activate Remerge
- Click on the bottom drop-down arrow, go to SET UP YOUR APP column on the right and click on Partner Setup as displayed below:
- Click on the ADD PARTNERS button.
- A list of integrated partners (networks) will appear. Find Remerge by entering it in the search field of Add Partner and click on +, next to NETWORK to open our configuration window.
- Toggle ON Enabled. Please note: Each partner integration (advertisers & agencies) requires an initial manual activation. The Enabled button toggle MUST remain ON at ALL TIMES.
3. Configure Event Forwarding
- Toggle ON all of the displayed below forwarding options (with the exception of Attributed Only) as it helps us optimize your campaigns in real time.
- We also recommend toggling on Revenue Forwarding as it allows us to track spend vs revenue data.
- Click on SAVE once you have selected your event forwarding options.
- Go to Remerge Event Linking, and select FILL ALL WITH EVENT NAMES to auto-fill all fields as displayed below. If you rather either only send certain events and/or rename them, you may enter said values manually. Please note: Leaving a certain field empty is equivalent to not sending a certain event to Remerge.
- In case you have already implemented the uninstall and reinstall events, you may add them to the list of events sent to Remerge. For further information please visit Adjust's Tracking App Uninstalls page.
- Click on OK once you have completed filling the fields with their corresponding event names.
4. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.