The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your IGAWorks: Adbrix Original integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- You should find your app in the search field, located at the top of the page, next to the Menu, as displayed below:
2. Download Reports
- Log in to your IGAWorks: Adbrix Original Account, and go to Analytics & Attribution > adbrix Channel-tracking, located on the upper left-hand corner of the main page.
- Go to App analytics & Channel Tracking and click on Export Data, located at the bottom left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation.
- Click on Export Data > Data List.
- Download the New User Data by Channel (ADID/IDFA), Re-install, Re-open (ADID/IDFA) and Paying User Data by Channel (ADID/IDFA) reports, by clicking on the Export button, located to the right of each reporting option.
3. Share your Report with Remerge
- Provide Remerge with the downloaded log, which should consist of three files per app.
- Please note: You may delete the channel information from the reports. However, a HIGHER number of device IDs equals a FASTER launch and scalability of your campaign regardless of the time period in which postbacks have been turned ON. Therefore, ensure to provide Remerge with a complete set of the device IDs.
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data using the aforementioned methods, you may ask your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For further information on historical data creation as well as file examples, please visit our One Time List Upload page.