1. URL vs Server
Please provide us with the feed URL, alongside any necessary credentials. The access to your feed can be provided to us via one of the following options:
- An external FTP SFTP, HTTP or HTTPS server.
- An external S3 bucket. In this case, we need the exact location and password. Upon request, an Amazon S3 bucket and credentials (key and secret access key) will be created for you to upload your feed daily.
- Alternatively, we may host your feed on the Remerge Amazon S3 bucket.
- Feed size should not exceed 40 GB.
- The files should be compressed with GZIP (*.gz extension).
Authentication: Please be advised that regardless of the feed's location, the feed *can* (but does not have to) be password-protected. We also support IP whitelisting. That being said, Remerge strongly encourages password-protection and prioritizes it over IP whitelisting. This is due to the fact that our IP addresses might change and in that case, we need to contact you with the new IPs (22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199) to implement the change on your side.
2. Speed Requirements
The feed must be available via HTTP/HTTPS or FTP/SFTP at a certain uplink speed:
- 1mb/s uplink is minimum up to 1GB feed size.
- 10mb/s or more uplink for 1GB+ feed size.
3. Update Protocol
The feed needs to be updated regularly (e.g., every 24h) and we need to be informed of the exact time & time zone of the update. This is important as the feed needs to match your in-app offerings.