The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your Kochava integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- Log in to your Kochava Account and click on All Apps, located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
- Locate the app for which you would like to pull your report by typing it in the search bar.
- Scroll down in order to find your app, and click on Reports by selecting it from the dotted drop-down menu to the right of your app name.
2. Select Report Type
- You should find yourself on the Reports page, which enables you to pull a variety of reporting data.
- Scroll down to the Event section and click on the Customize granularity option.
- Enter the following reporting information:
- Timeframe - The last three months (or as discussed and agreed upon with your Remerge Account Manager).
- Event - Purchase.
- Traffic - Attributed and unattributed.
- Upon completion, click on the Create button, located at the bottom of the page.
3. Retrieve your Report
- You should receive an email with your final report. Alternatively, retrieve your report by clicking on Exports, located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
4. Share your Report with Remerge
- Provide Remerge with the generated report, which should consist of a single file per app.
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data via the aforementioned methods, you may request your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For further information on historical data creation as well as file examples, please visit our One Time List Upload page.