The following is a step-by-step guide to granting portal access and permissions (via the Custom role) to Remerge to execute campaign-supporting tasks. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Create your Remerge User
- Log in to your Adjust account.
- Go to the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard and click on MENU (three bars) > My Account.
- Click on the Users tab > ADD USER.
2. Assign a Role
- Go to the EMAIL field and enter the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
- Go to the ROLE field and select the CUSTOM option.
- Go to the FEATURE ACCESS field and toggle ON all options applicable to you.
- Click on App Access.
3. Configure User Permissions
- Go to the App Access field and locate your app by typing its name in the search bar.
- Click on the arrow sign to the right of the app name.
- Go to the ACCESS field and select the CUSTOM option.
- Click on the Partner Access tab and locate Remerge by typing its name in the search bar.
- Click on the arrow sign to the right of the name.
- Click on the ON and three APPLY buttons at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the CREATE button at the bottom of the page.
- Below is your newly created Remerge Custom User (you may adjust the settings and permissions upon necessity by clicking on the arrow sign and repeating the above-listed steps).