The following is a step-by-step guide to granting portal access and permissions (via the Custom role) to Remerge to share Adjust's data on the Remerge campaigns. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Create your Remerge User
- Log in to your Adjust account.
- Go to the upper left-hand corner of the Adjust dashboard and click on MENU (three bars) > My Account.
- Click on the Users tab > ADD USER.
2. Assign a Role
- Go to the EMAIL field and enter the email@example.com email address.
- Go to the ROLE field and select the CUSTOM option.
- Go to the FEATURE ACCESS field and toggle ON all options applicable to you.
- Click on App Access.
3. Configure User Permissions
Ensure to take the below action steps:
- Repeat the below steps PER TRACKING LINK.
- In the case of SKAN, provide SKAN View Permissions to your Remerge Account Manager.
- Go to the App Access field and locate your app by typing its name in the search bar.
- Click on the arrow sign to the right of the app name.
- Go to the ACCESS field and select the CUSTOM option.
- Click on the Partner Access tab and locate Remerge by typing its name in the search bar.
- Click on the arrow sign to the right of the name.
- Click on the ON and three APPLY buttons at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the CREATE button at the bottom of the page.
- Below is your newly created Remerge Custom User (you may adjust the settings and permissions upon necessity by clicking on the arrow sign and repeating the above-listed steps).