The following is a step-by-step guide to granting portal access and permissions to Remerge to execute campaign-supporting tasks (e.g., tracking link configuration and in-app event mapping). In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate (Partner) Remerge
- Log in to your AppsFlyer account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the dashboard and select Configuration > Integrated Partners.
- Find Remerge by entering it in the search field and clicking on its logo to open the Remerge configuration window.
2. Enable & Configure Partner Permissions
- You should find yourself on the main configuration page. Click on the Permissions tab, and toggle ON Ad network permissions (configuring Remerge as an admin is sufficient. Therefore, please DO NOT add any additional team members).
- Grant Remerge with access to facilitate you with campaign-specific support by toggling ON the corresponding functionalities.
- Upon completion, click on the Save Permissions button at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.