The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your AppsFlyer integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- Log in to your AppsFlyer Account, go to Change App, located at the top left corner of the dashboard's menu, and select the app for which you would like to pull data.
2. Select Reporting Preferences
- Go to Reports, and click on Export Data > Raw Data Reports.
- You will be able to download Organic In-App Events (as displayed in the below example and highlighted in green) and Partner Attributed In-App Events (as displayed in the below example and highlighted in red). If you have been running user acquisition campaigns with a certain partner, we recommend that you provide us with the organic purchase and install events as well as user acquisition install and purchase events.
AppsFlyer Reporting Limitations:
- All reports are limited to a maximum of 200K rows. For further information please visit AppsFlyer's API Policy page.
- The App-open event is missing. For further information please visit AppsFlyer's In-App Events Raw Data Report page.
- Organic raw data export is a premium feature. For further information please visit AppsFlyer's Organic Raw Data Reports page.
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data using the aforementioned methods, you may ask your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For further information on historical data creation as well as file examples, please visit our One Time List Upload page.