Below is our step-by-step guide to obtaining data from the Remerge Reporting API. For further insights, we also encourage you to visit our Remerge Reporting API page. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate Remerge
- Log in to your Singular Account, click on Settings > Data Sources, located on the left-hand corner of the dashboard's menu, and find Remerge by entering it in the Data Sources search field, as displayed below:
2. Enter Remerge Credentials
- Click on Remerge, the corresponding Edit button, located on the right-hand corner of the page and enter the Remerge dashboard login information provided by your Remerge Account Manager (Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case you have yet to obtain said credentials).
- Click on the Save button upon completion.
- The Singular Dashboard runs API requests on the Date and Campaign dimensions.