Singular's Audiences is an advanced remarketing tool that offers clients a method to build audience segments to retarget lapsed users. Remerge has integrated said feature.
For your convenience, we have gathered a list of cases in which you may utilize Singular's Audiences:
- You would like to re-engage inactive users.
- You would like to implement cross-promotion marketing.
- You would like to target new users by employing the lookalike capabilities of audience partners.
- You would like to boost incremental revenue from loyal customers.
- You would like to exclude active users from your campaign.
The following guide takes you through the process of setting up automated segments for Remerge S3 via Singular's Audiences. We also encourage you to visit Singulars' Frequently Asked Questions page. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Build your Audience Segments
- Log in to your Singular account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the Singular dashboard and click on AUDIENCES > Segments.
- For a step-by-step on segment configuration, please follow Singulars' guide (Step 1, Create a Lapsed Users Segment) or reach out to your dedicated Singular Account Manager.
2. Obtain Access
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to obtain the login credentials to our Amazon S3 Bucket, as per the below example:
- Access Key ID: PLKR6XORH5XQRXYSLZ1B
- Path: remerge-customers/remerge-abcd12
- Secret Access Key: 23R52F5678NDFT4L44G23R52M9086NDUT4M44N
3. Activate Distribution
- Go to the left-hand corner of the Singular dashboard and click on AUDIENCES > Distributions.
- Locate Remerge by clicking on its respective box.
- Go to the REMERGE Configuration > Top Level Configuration pop-up dialog.
- Configure the path in the S3 bucket for your segments by filling in the required fields with their respective previously obtained information.
- Click on the Save button located at the bottom of the pop-up dialog.
- Go to the Segment Configuration section of the dashboard, and toggle ON Enable this segment for each of the respective segments.
- Click on the Save button to the right of each of the respective segments.
4. Confirm your Setup
Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm process completion and arrival of segments.