The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your Singular integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Initiate Log Export
- Log in to your Singular Account, and go to Attribution > Export Logs, located on the top left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation.
- Go to the Date box and define your preferred date range. This tool allows you to view up to three months worth of data.
2. Choose Format
- Go to the Format box and select Unified Exports (Legacy is a format suitable for older platform users).
3. Configure App & Records
- Establish the app, site, and type of records you wish to export, by selecting the relevant information from the App, Site and Type menus. From the Type section select Events, as displayed below. The selected events should be app open and in-app purchase.
4. Set up Fields & Filters
- Drag the corresponding Device IDs (IDFA for iOS and GAID for Android) and Event Timestamp from the Available Fields table to the Selected Fields table.
- Leave the Partners and Countries fields empty and click on the Export Log button, as displayed below. For further information on the supported fields per event types as well as the exporting process please visit Singular's Exporting Attribution Logs page.
5. Share your Report with Remerge
- Ensure to provide us with your exported log in the form of a single file per app, OS, and event. For example, if your events are app opens and in-app purchases, taking place on both iOS and Android platforms, we should receive four files in total:
- One file for app opens (iOS).
- One file for in-app purchases (iOS).
- One file for app opens (Android).
- One file for in-app purchases (Android).
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data via the aforementioned methods, you may request your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For further information on historical data creation as well as file examples, please visit our One Time List Upload page.