The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your Singular integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Initiate Log Export
- Log in to your Singular Account, and go to ATTRIBUTION > Export Logs, located at the top left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
- Go to the Date field and define your preferred date range (up to three months' worth of data).
2. Configure App & Records
- Go to the App and Site fields and select your app-specific information from their respective drop-down menus.
- Go to the Type field and select the Events option.
- Scroll down and select an App Open and Purchase as your events.
3. Set up Fields & Filters
- Drag the corresponding Device IDs (IDFA for iOS and GAID for Android) and Event Timestamp from the Available Fields table to the Selected Fields table.
- Leave the Partners and Countries fields empty.
- Click on the Export Log button, located at the bottom of the page.
- For further information on the supported fields per event types as well as the exporting process visit Singular's Exporting Attribution Logs page.
4. Share your Report with Remerge
- Ensure to provide us with your exported log in the form of a single file per app, OS, and event. For example, if your events are app opens and in-app purchases, taking place on both iOS and Android platforms, we should receive four files in total:
- One file for app opens (iOS).
- One file for in-app purchases (iOS).
- One file for app opens (Android).
- One file for in-app purchases (Android).
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data using the aforementioned methods, you may ask your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For further information on historical data creation as well as file examples, please visit our One Time List Upload page.