The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your Singular integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Initiate Log Export
- Log in to your Singular account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the Singular dashboard and click on ATTRIBUTION > Export Logs.
- Go to the Date field and define your preferred date range (up to three months' worth of data).
2. Configure App & Records
- Go to the App and Site fields and select your app-specific information from their respective drop-down menus.
- Go to the Type field and select the Events option.
- Scroll down and select an App Open and Purchase as your events.
3. Set up Fields & Filters
- Drag the corresponding Device IDs (IDFA for iOS and GAID for Android) and Event Timestamp from the Available Fields table to the Selected Fields table.
- Leave the Partners and Countries fields empty.
- Click on the Export Log button at the bottom of the page.
- For further information on the supported fields per event type and the exporting process, visit Singular's Exporting Attribution Logs page.
4. Share your Report with Remerge
- Ensure to provide your exported log in a single file per app, OS, and event. For example, if your events are app-opens and in-app purchases taking place on both iOS and Android platforms, we should receive four files in total:
- One file for app-opens (iOS).
- One file for in-app purchases (iOS).
- One file for app-opens (Android).
- One file for in-app purchases (Android).
5. Consider Alternative Solutions
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data using the above method, you may take the following action step:
- Ask your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For more information on historical data creation, including file examples, visit our One Time List Import.