Below is our step-by-step guide to obtaining data from the Remerge Reporting API. For further insights, we recommend visiting our Remerge Reporting API page. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate Remerge
- Log in to your Singular account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the Singular dashboard and click on SETTINGS > Data Connectors.
- Go to the Add New Connector search field and select Remerge from its drop-down menu.
2. Enter Remerge Credentials
- Click on Remerge and enter the Remerge dashboard login information provided by your Remerge Account Manager (reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case you have yet to obtain said credentials).
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Please note: The data is pulled from the Remerge Reporting API and marked as Network xxx in the Singular Reports (e.g., Network clicks or Network impressions). A Network install is the conversion event agreed upon with your Remerge Account Manager (in the case of a Retargeting campaign, it would be a different event).