Below is our step-by-step guide to obtaining data from the Remerge Reporting API. For further insights, we also encourage you to visit our Remerge Reporting API page. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate Remerge
- Log in to your Singular Account, and click on SETTINGS > Data Connectors, located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
- Go to the Add New Connector search field, located at the top of the page, type in Remerge, and select it from the drop-down menu.
2. Enter Remerge Credentials
- Click on Remerge and enter the Remerge dashboard login information provided by your Remerge Account Manager (reach out to your Remerge Account Manager in case you have yet to obtain said credentials).
- Upon completion, click on the Save button, located at the bottom of the page. Please note: The Singular Dashboard runs API requests on the Date and Campaign dimensions.