Below is our step-by-step guide to activation of event forwarding from Branch to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
Please note: Tune has recently migrated to Branch and as part of this migration, you may now utilize the Branch portal to forward us real-time events from both Branch and Tune SDKs. In case you have implemented both SDKs in your app, said SDKs will be configured as two separate apps in the Branch dashboard.
1. Enable Integration
- Log in to your Branch Account, go to CHANNELS & LINKS, located on the upper left corner of the dashboard's menu and click on Ads > Partner Management.
- A list of integrated partners will appear. Go to the Ad Partners window, and select Remerge by entering it in the search field.
- Click on the Remerge logo to open our configuration window.
2. Configure Event Forwarding
- Branch's configuration window consists of four tabs: ACCOUNT SETTINGS, POSTBACK CONFIG, LINK PARAMETERS, and ATTRIBUTION WINDOWS. Event forwarding from Branch to Remerge is achieved by turning on the postbacks, which takes place on the POSTBACK CONFIG tab. The tab you are located on is always both highlighted and underlined, as displayed below:
- Select and send us your in-app event postbacks by ticking the ENABLE and ALL EVENTS boxes located next to each of the event postbacks. Please note: Install and open events are automatically tracked via the Branch's SDK. However, Custom Events (such as registration or purchase) are tracked only once you integrate them into your app.
- To add app-specific postbacks for custom events, click on the Add New Postback button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select an event, enter a Postback URL > click on Save. This will be the event that triggers your new postback.
3. Edit Postbacks
- In case you find that some of your events are not being forwarded to Remerge, you may follow the below instructions and edit your postbacks. Utilizing this option ensures that no restrictions have been placed on your events by any rules, and enables you to add any additional data you wish to forward to Remerge. Edit postbacks by following Branch's postback templating instructions, and clicking SAVE.
- Remain on the POSTBACK CONFIG tab. Go to ACTIONS, located to the right of the POSTBACK URL.
- Click on the three-doted box > Advanced Edit > Done as displayed below:
- The standard Remerge postback template (https://remerge.events/event) can be utilized by clients who have integrated the Branch SDK.
- Postback templates for clients who have been migrated from Tune to Branch should start with https://remerge.events/tune.
- Clients who have integrated the Tune SDK may also switch to the Branch postback template. However:
- Template Switch - Switching the postback template results in alteration of the event names, forwarded to Remerge. This means that Remerge starts receiving new event names, that do not match the original names. To mitigate this alteration, Remerge needs to map the original event names and match them with the new names. In order to achieve that, clients might be required to provide Remerge with their Historical Data.
- Tune SDK Event Attributes - It is NOT possible to send Tune SDK event attributes via the Branch postback template. Therefore, make sure to keep the Tune postback template (https://remerge.events/tune) in case you are providing Remerge with event attributes (e.g., product id is an attribute you attach to the add_to_cart or purchase_event), arriving from the Tune SDK.
- New postback template creation can be achieved by clicking the Reset button. For a step-by-step on the reset process, please refer to question n.2 of our Terminology & FAQ page, titled: "How do I update my postback template?".
4. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.