The following guide takes you through the process of historical data transfer from your Branch integration to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
- 1 CSV file per OS:
- Format example: android_purchasers.csv.
- Device IDs:
- IDFA for iOS.
- Google Ad ID for Android.
- Event Timestamps:
- App Opens and Purchase Events usually suffice. However, we encourage you to discuss this topic with your Remerge Account Manager to ensure the selected events suit your business needs best.
1. Daily Exports
Please note: Data is available ONLY for 7 days from the export moment.
As previously mentioned, you may initiate a request to pull a report from the dashboard in CSV form. Please follow the below instructions, as displayed in the accompanying screenshot.
- Log in to your Branch account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the dashboard navigation menu, scroll down, and click on Daily Exports.
- Go to the Select Date Range section and select your timeframe from the drop-down menu (last 1/3/7 days or Custom).
- Select the event type in one of the following options:
- Download arrow (specific events).
- Export All button (En masse).
- Await a confirmation email verifying the details of your request.
- Once your export is processed, await another email containing the requested CSV export attachment.
- Larger exports require longer processing time.
- Branch recommends exporting raw data within 7 days.
Data Export API
If you have access to Branch's Data Feeds offering, you may utilize Branch's Data Export API.
The Data Export API is part of the Branch Data Feeds offering. Data Feeds is a premium solution (can be purchased according to Branch’s pricing schedule) available at no additional fee to clients on Launch and Startup plans for Journeys, Universal Email, or Universal Ads. For further information on Data Feeds, please visit Branch's Exports Data Feeds Overview page.
- You are subscribed to Data Feeds.
- Data Export API is toggled ON (located on the Data Feeds Manager page).
- You have access to the App ID and a Branch Public Key.
- To find your keys, log in to your Branch dashboard and click on Account Settings > Profile, as displayed below. For further information on the Data Export API please visit Branch's Daily Exports - API page.
2. Consider Alternative Solutions
- In case you are unable to provide us with the historical data using the above method, you may take the following action step:
- Ask your Business Intelligence team to create a historical data list on your behalf. For more information on historical data creation, including file examples, visit our One Time List Import.