Below is our step-by-step guide to activation of event forwarding from Singular to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate & Activate Remerge
- Log in to your Singular Account, and go to ATTRIBUTION > Partner Configuration, located on the upper left-hand corner of the dashboard's navigation menu.
- Find Remerge by entering it in the Partner Configuration search field, located at the top of the page.
2. Configure Event Forwarding
- You should find yourself on the REMERGE Configuration page. Go to the App field and locate your app by selecting it from the field's drop-down menu.
- Go to the Site field and locate the corresponding app platform (Android / iOS) by selecting it from the field's drop-down menu.
- Skip the Show Advanced Settings field by leaving its corresponding box unticked.
- Go to the App-specific Configuration section and tick the corresponding boxes. Please note: View-Through Attribution is not applicable to retargeting campaigns.
- Tick the Enable Fraud Postbacks box to provide Remerge with information concerning rejected events.
- Set the Click-through attribution lookback window to best fit your business needs by adjusting the timeframe bar.
- Go to the Event Postbacks section and include all the events you would like to forward to Remerge, by selecting them from the In-app (SDK) Event Name column's drop-down menu.
- Toggle ON Send revenue.
- Include the following events as they enable Remerge to employ retargeting: app_open, purchase/order, and view_cart.
- Include as many events as you see fit. However, as various verticals (and thus, campaigns) utilize different in-app events, your campaign success relies heavily on the type, amount, and quality of the in-app events you would like us to track. Therefore, to ensure the most optimal setup for your campaign, reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to establish the appropriate events.
- Upon completion, click on the Save button, located at the bottom of the page.
3. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.