The following document is our step-by-step guide to event forwarding from Singular to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Activate Remerge
- Log in to your Singular account.
- Go to the left-hand corner of the Singular dashboard and click on ATTRIBUTION > Partner Configuration.
- Locate Remerge by entering its name in the Partner Configuration search field.
2. Configure Event Forwarding
- Under REMERGE Configuration, go to the App field and select your app from the field's drop-down menu.
- Go to the Site field and select your corresponding app platform (Android / iOS) from the field's drop-down menu.
- Go to the App-specific Configuration section and tick the corresponding boxes. Please note: View-Through Attribution applies to User Acquisition campaigns ONLY (i.e., not Retargeting campaigns).
- Tick the Enable Fraud Postbacks box to provide Remerge with information concerning rejected events. Please note: Enable Fraud Postbacks applies to User Acquisition campaigns ONLY (i.e., not Retargeting campaigns).
- Set the Click-through attribution lookback window to fit your business needs by adjusting the timeframe bar.
- Go to the Event Postbacks section and select all the events you would like to forward to Remerge from the In-app (SDK) Event Name column's drop-down menu.
- Toggle ON Send revenue.
- Click on the SAVE button located at the bottom of the page.
3. Confirm Setup
- Reach out to your Remerge Account Manager to confirm the arrival of events.