The following is a step-by-step guide to grant portal access and permissions to Remerge. In case of any questions, please reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
1. Locate your App
- Log in to your Branch Account and select your app. You should find yourself on the Summary page of your account as displayed below:
- Go the navigation menu, located on the left side of the dashboard, scroll down to Setup & Testing, and click on Account Settings as displayed below:
2. Configure Remerge as an Agency
- Go to Account Settings, located on the upper section of the dashboard and click on Agencies.
- Click on Add New Agency. The tab you are located on is always both highlighted and underlined as displayed below:
3. Grant Access & Permissions
- Select Remerge from the drop-down menu, located in the Add Agency section.
- Grant Remerge with Custom Access, by selecting it from the Access Level dropdown menu, as displayed below.
- Define the Permissions by ticking the corresponding boxes as shown below. (Sensitive Data allows Remerge to see the Live view).
- Define the Data Filters by ticking the corresponding boxes as shown below. (For campaign optimization purposes, we recommend providing us with access to your revenue data, which you can achieve by not toggling the Restrict access to revenue data box).
- Upon completion click on Invite. Please note: Clicking the Invite button initiates an automated email that is sent to a Remerge admin with an email confirmation request. Confirmation of said email provides Remerge employees with visibility to shared data.