The following document offers insight into the Smart Ad Format type and its implementation guidelines. Please review the respective information, and in case of further questions, reach out to your Remerge Account Manager.
What & Why?
The Smart Ad Format consists of a combination of a Static image/Video and an HTML template. Its strengths lie in feature versatility as you may utilize the same marketing campaign to target an array of users located in various geos (and thus languages).
Provide your Remerge Account Manager with the below information:
- Provide the images/videos in separate folders per the language of your corresponding target country, as per the below example.
- Please adjust the hierarchy based on the conventions you have been using.
- In case of multiple labels, the hierarchy of the folders would look like this:
- Recommended Sizes - 1920 x 1080, 1080 x1 920, 900 x 750, 960 x 150.
- Recommended Sizes - 1280 x 720, 720 x 1280.
- Additional Sizes (upon availability)- 1280 x 960, 960 x 1280, 1080 x 1080, 960 x 150.
Campaign Best Practices
- Quantity - You may employ multiple labels for Smart Ads with banners and/or for Video Smart Ads.
- Segment Size - If your segment sizes are too small, modify your campaign strategy to a single campaign with a bigger segment size that runs Smart Ads for different locations.